In the morning you will take part in the Italian language group lessons according to your level. In the afternoon or evening you will enjoy cultural activities suggested by the school. Program subject to change.
1° week: afternoon program
- Orientation tour of the city;
- Guided History of Art visit;
- Traditional Italian dinner in a typical ‘Trattoria’;
- Tour of Artisan Workshops (Ceramics, Etching, Florentine paper, Shoemaker, etc.);
- Half-day excursion to the vineyards of the ‘Chianti’ area, visit to a winery including ‘merenda’ (typical Tuscan afternoon snack).
2° week: afternoon program
The program of the One-Week-Course is followed by:
- Weekend excursion in Tuscany (Siena or Pisa or Lucca);
- Visit of Fiesole and the Roman Theatre or Visit of Renaissance Villas and Gardens;
- Tour of Fashion Workshops or Shopping at an Outlet;
- Lesson of Tuscan cuisine;
- Visit of a Museum (Museum of Science Galileo Galilei or Uffizi Gallery or Accademia Belle Arti);
- ‘Apericena’ (rich buffet with typical snacks).