Below is a list of the acknowledgements and collaborations of the Leonardo da Vinci schools:
- Officially authorized by the Ministry of Education.
- Officially recognized by the Region of Tuscany as a Centre for Professional Training.
- Certificated ''ISO 9001:2008'' SQS-IQNet management system.
- Exam location for the ''Firenze'' Diplomas issued by the AIL. Exam location also for the DITALS 1, thanks to an agreement with the University for Foreigners in Siena. DITALS 1 is a qualification for 'L2' teachers of the Italian language, in Italy and abroad.
- Founding Member of the ASILS, Association of Schools that Teach Italian as a Second Language, and of ELITE, Excellent Language Institutions Teaching in Europe.
- Member of the FYTO, Federation of International Youth Travel Organisations and of the ALTO, Association of Language Travel Organisations.
- Accredited in Germany by the BILDUNGSURLAUB and in Sweden by the CSN.
- Publishes its activities on the Internet in a wide selection of different languages. The website (http:www.scuolaleonardo.com) won the 'Website of the Year 2010'.
- Promotes the cities in which its schools are located, providing information about many different aspects, through its own websites: www.aboutflorence.com, www.aboutmilan.com, www.aboutsiena.com, www.aboutroma.com