In the morning you will take part in the Italian language group lessons according to your level.
In the afternoon or evening you will enjoy cultural activities suggested by the school. Program subject to change.
1° week: afternoon program
- Guided tour of ancient Rome;
- Visit of famous historical sites (Coliseum, Palantine Hill, Forum Romanum, etc.);
- Special dinner in Ancient Rome;
- Guided visit of the Vatican Museums.
2° week: afternoon program
The program of the One-Week-Course is followed by:
- One day field trip to “Frascati’s” wineyards and its historical and artistic center with lunch in a typical ‘fraschetta’;
- Visit of ‘Porta Portese’ Flee Market and Farmer Market;
- Sunset visit of the Jewish ghetto;
- Guided shopping “From the Market to the Table”;
- Visit of Art Galleries.
Read about the experiences of our students!
The experience of Akemi Sakamoto
- + Name: Akemi Sakamoto
- + Country: Japan
- + Course: Dolce Vita
“La Dolce Vita was a course with a lot of lessons and activities. I didn't have much time to visit tourist sites but I had many opportunities to speak with local people. Goal achieved!”.