Morning classes of Italian Language in international groups (6 levels available) from Monday to Friday combined with cultural classes and activities in the afternoon . Here you find the draft of the cultural sessions to be reconfirmed the week prior the beginning of the course.
1° week: afternoon program
- Ancient Rome Guided Tour .
- Guided Tour at Vatican Museums included entrance ticket.
- Visit to one of the famous market in Campo de' Fiori and eno-gastronomic tour.
- Wine tasting.
- Traditional Roman dinner.
2° week: afternoon program
The program of the One-Week-Course is followed by:
- Full day excursion including guided visit to Viterbo and lab of artistic glass .
- Guided Tour to Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum.
- Cooking class.
- Guided Tour of Baroque Rome.
- Guided Tour to Galleria Borghese including entrance ticket.
- Visit to Roman Jewish Ghetto and traditional Roman-Jewish dinner.
Read about the experiences of our students!
The experience of Akemi Sakamoto
- + Name: Akemi Sakamoto
- + Country: Japan
- + Course: Dolce Vita
“La Dolce Vita was a course with a lot of lessons and activities. I didn't have much time to visit tourist sites but I had many opportunities to speak with local people. Goal achieved!”.