This course consists of 4 lessons in a Intensive Language Course plus 2 private tutorials on Italian for Flight Attendants, each day.
This is a course for cabin crew members who'd like to be able to communicate with Italian passengers in their native tongue. Languages are a valuable asset for flight attendants: many airlines pay extra for language skills or require knowledge of a foreign language for promotion. After completing this course you will be able to deal with your airline's language tests and feel secure about speaking Italian in everyday situations with your passengers on board. A fun AND useful course!
Topics that will typically be discussed during the course:
1. Reading and improvising announcements (bring your own or rely on our experience with airliners);
2. Aviation related vocabulary;
3. Simple conversation skills with special emphasis on polite and courteous Italian;
4. Catering: food and beverages plus communicating with caterers on the ramp and other ground staff;
5. Linguistic training for difficult situations on board: dealing with delays, connecting flights, special assistance passengers, emergencies;
6. Generic traveler's vocabulary;
7. Language tips for your layover: hotel check-in, shopping, ordering meals, etc.
The material used during the classes has been uniquely created by the school itself in cooperation with experienced flight crew members. Special requirements will obviously taken into consideration: e.g. YOUR airline's flight announcements / service philosophy / route structure / passengers handling policies if you wish.
The course is conceived for all students who have an intermediate level of Italian language.