LEARN ITALIAN IN MILAN
Activities organized by our school
Milan and its surroundings offer a nearly unlimited variety of leisure activities, which our students might undertake by themselves. We offer leisure activities as well and organized on a regular basis.
Every month our school distribute his own calendar of cultural activities. In this way participants will always be well informed concerning exhibitions, concerts, films and other events. For the weekends we hand out special leaflets for individual trips. All students receive a written guide indicating active and passive sporting activities and the secretary's office can also help with the organization of sporting activities.
An example of a monthly activity calendar in Milan
- Day excursion to Lago Maggiore, Lago di Como or Lago
di Garda (all of them make up the famous lake district close to
Milan), Genova, Verona, Venezia; normally the first Saturday of the
month (at cost price).
- Half-day excursion to Monza, Brescia, Pavia, Mantova, Cremona,
ecc.: every two weeks (at cost price).
- Two-days excursion to Florence, Rome, Viareggio, Nice, ecc.: every month (at cost price).
- Free guided tours around the city; every two weeks.
- Soccer match: if enough students are interested, there’s the
possibility to buy tickets to see Inter or Milan soccer matches in
the “San Siro Stadium”: every week, from September to June (at cost price).
- Art History tour to some of the most important sights where
Leonardo da Vinci works are on show: Castello Sforzesco, Museo della
Scienza e della Tecnica, every two weeks (you pay for Museum entrance only;
- Guided tour to the Last Supper of Leonardo da Vinci, 10 Euro, twice per month.
- Aperitivo night in “Navigli”: students will appreciate the typical
after-work activity in Milan, buy a cocktail and the price includes
snacks and drinks, at some of the most beautiful bars and cafes in
town: every week (at cost price).
- Disco night in Milan: students will enjoy the best discos in the city: Hollywood, Old Fashion,
Karma, Alcatraz, The Club ecc. ecc., every two weeks (at cost price).
- Dinners with the school in a typical Milanese restaurant. Students
and teachers have a good chance to get to know each other over a
delicious “risotto alla Milanese” and a good glass of wine: every 2
weeks (at cost price).
- For the weekends we hand out special leaflets for individual trips
to: Monza, Brescia, Pavia, Ligurian coast, the Lake District (Lago
di Garda, Lago Maggiore, Lago di Como, Lago d’Iseo), Venice and Switzerland.
- If enough students are interested, we organize volleyball, basketball and soccer games.
- Not Enough? Learn more about the city of Milan, about its history and its cultural life and past with AboutMilan.com, your travel guide about Milan. Here you'll really find all information about the city of Milan.
SKYPE CONTACT ITALIAN LANGUAGE SCHOOLS LEONARDO DA VINCI:
Skype name: scuolaleonardodavinci
Sometimes skype can have some problems displaying the user skype status. If you can't read the skype status, try to call us during the office working time (10-18 Rome local time zone - GMT+1): we will answer you!
If you want to be "skyped" by our marketing office, please fill in our skype contact form
Wolfango Poggi (managing director)
Sanda Stevanovic (managing director)
Gessica Zorz (front office, general enquiries, enrollments)
(front office, general enquiries, enrollments)
Alessandra Vitali (didactic coordinator)
Searching for additional information?
We provide all information on-line, but we also send you our brochure on request. View our useful information and prepare with us your italian language travel vacation.