Milan and its surroundings offer an almost unlimited variety of activities. We believe that only attending lessons is not enough to truly learn Italian, and so every month, our cultural department organizes a wide variety of activities for our students.
Most activities take place outside lesson hours and are a great opportunity to meet and get to know other students.
On the first day of school, students receive detailed information about our programme, and every week the secretary will announce the planned excursions and activities.
Every month, our school gives out a calendar of cultural activities. In this way, students are always well-informed about concerts, art exhibitions, films at the cinema and other events. For weekends, we give out special brochures to help you organize your own activities. The secretary can also help you to organize your sporting activities.
Example of monthly activities in Milan:
- One day excursion to Lake Maggiore, Lake Como, Lake Iseo or Lake Garda;
- Half-day excursion to Monza, Brescia, Pavia, etc
- Guided visit around the city;
- Football: help to buy tickets to attend a Inter or Milan football match at the S. Siro Stadium.
- History of art excursion, to visit the most important places where the works of Leonardo da Vinci are displayed: Castello Sforzesco, Museo della Scienza e della Tecnica, Refettorio S. Maria delle Grazie, Museo d’Arte e Scienza;
- Aperitivo evening - students will enjoy the typical after-work pastime in Milan - having a cocktail in one of the most famous cafes of the city, which also includes a rich and unlimited buffet
- The secretary can also help you to organise your own sporting activities, e.g. volleyball, basketball, or football.
See also: Summer in Milan.