Rome and its surroundings offer an almost unlimited variety of activities. We believe that only attending lessons is not enough to truly learn Italian, and so every month, our cultural department organizes a wide variety of activities for our students.
Most activities take place outside lesson hours and are a great opportunity to meet and get to know other students.
On the first day of school, students receive detailed information about our programme, and every two weeks the secretary will distribute a flyer with the planned excursions and activities.
Students must only pay the entrance fees and cost of transport
Example of monthly activities in Rome
- Tandem - language exchange with aperitif between foreign and Italian students: every week.
- Half day excursion to Tivoli, Ostia Antica, Castelli Romani, etc.
- Dinner with the school in a typical Roman pizzeria: every week
- Free history of art guided visit to Rome: every week.
- Free projection of Italian films: every 2 weeks.
- Free pronunciation classes: every 2 weeks.
- One or two guided visits a month to a museum (at cost price).
- "Vengo anch'io": selection of weekly activities available to all students.