LEARN ITALIAN IN FLORENCE
Activities organised by our school
Florence and its surroundings offer a nearly unlimited variety of leisure activities, which our students might undertake by themselves. We offer leisure activities as well and organise on a regular basis:
- welcome aperitif
- dinners, which enable teachers and students to get to know each other better
- guided visits in History of Art
- film evenings at school
- day and half-day excursions
- visit to wine cellars
Every month our school distribute his own calendar of cultural activities. In this way participants will always be well informed concerning exhibitions, concerts, films and other events. For the weekends we hand out special leaflets for individual trips. All students receive a written guide indicating active and passive sporting activities and the secretary's office can also help with the organization of sporting activities.
An example of a monthly activity calendar in Florence
- Welcome aperitif!
- Day excursion to Siena and San Gimignano or Pisa and Lucca etc.; every second Saturday (at cost price).
- Half-day excursion to the vineyards of the "Chianti" area, visit to a winery incl. "merenda" (typical Tuscan afternoon snack); every 2 weeks, normally every second Thursday (at cost price).
- Dinners with the school in a typical Florentine trattoria: students and teachers have a good chance to get to know each other; every first week after a course begins.
- Free guided History of Art tours in Florence: every week.
- Cinema italiano: every Friday.
- One or two guided museum visits the month (at cost price).
- For the weekends we hand out special leaflets for individual trips to: Isle of Elba, Cinque Terre,
Parco dell'Uccellina, etc.
- All students receive a written guide indicating active and passive sporting activities and the
secretary's office can also help with the organization of sporting activities such as volleyball and
- Not Enough? Learn more about the city of Florence, about its history and its cultural life and past with AboutFlorence.com, your Florentine tourist guide. Here you'll really find all information about the city of Florence.
SKYPE CONTACT ITALIAN LANGUAGE SCHOOLS LEONARDO DA VINCI:
Skype name: scuolaleonardodavinci
Sometimes skype can have some problems displaying the user skype status. If you can't read the skype status, try to call us during the office working time (10-18 Rome local time zone - GMT+1): we will answer you!
If you want to be "skyped" by our marketing office, please fill in our skype contact form
Marco Ristori (front office, general enquiries, enrollments)
Geraldine Villiger (front office, general enquiries, enrollments)
Searching for additional information?
We provide all information on-line, but we also send you our brochure on request. View our useful information and prepare with us your italian language travel vacation.