Italian and Hiking
Learn the Italian language and discover Versilia and Tuscany.
The Italian + Excursions course organized by Scuola Leonardo Da Vinci School of Viareggio is an excellent proposal for those who want to learn the Italian language and enjoy a pleasant hiking holiday.
You will discover naturalistic, artistic and monumental itineraries, visiting the most beautiful cities and areas of upper Tuscany, in Versilia and its surroundings.
Every morning you will follow the intensive Italian course, where you can deepen your knowledge of the Italian language and culture.
In the afternoon you will be guided by a teacher to discover breathtaking views and wonderful cities.
Sample of activities:
- Orientation tour of the city of Viareggio and introduction to the period of Liberty Architecture with visits to the Regina Margherita promenade and the "Gran Cafè";
- Botanical path in the Lucchese Natural Park through the Pineta di Levante from east to west, up to the dunes;
- Path to Villa Massaciuccoli, a Roman house with thermal baths; a great area with a beautiful view of the ruins and the lake;
- Walk on the walls of Lucca, a splendid example of a city wall from the 1500s, which, in addition to being a magnificent walk, is one of the longest in Europe;
- The Pietrasanta path between small ancient churches and historic villages, breathtaking landscapes and views overlooking the sea.
Starting dates: please click here
Duration: min. 2 weeks
Italian lessons: 4 per day, 20 per week
Tuition: on all 6 (monthly) ability levels
Class size: min. 3, maximum 12 for each class
>If there is only one participant, she/he will be placed in an Intensive PLUS-5 course.
Excursions in the afternoon are included.
Course price: please click here