Turin is famous not only for its history, but also for its traditional cuisine and the excellence of its local products.
Torino con Gusto! is a course designed for both, students and professionals, lovers of fine cuisine, who would like to extend their study of Italian to include the discovery of the most authentic flavors of Piedmont.
The Torino con Gusto course is a special program for small groups (minimum 3 people) that starts every Monday, from October to March, and consists of 4 Italian lessons every morning, while the afternoons will be dedicated to the tasting of typical dishes of the Piedmontese culinary tradition.
In the event of a smaller number of participants, the activities may be subject to a reduction.
*Introductory tour with your guide, followed by a delicious aperitif in the Quadrilatero area, one of the poles of Turin's nightlife.
* Cooking lesson at a cozy cooking school in the center of Turin. After preparing the dishes together, you can devour them accompanied by the famous Piedmontese wines.
* Guided chocolate tasting at a famous Turin producer. During the tasting you will learn the history and secrets of artisan chocolate, you will discover the origins of the main raw materials and the most important processing stages and, of course, you will be able to taste many specialties. All this is accompanied by one or two dedicated drinks.
* Guided visit to an artisan atelier to assist in the stages of chocolate production.
* Tasting of the great Piedmontese wines led by an expert sommelier to learn about the characteristics of Piedmont wines and appreciate the complexity of wine production.
* Evening dedicated to Bagna caoda, the most convivial of Piedmontese dishes. There will be also a vegetarian option because Bagna caoda is made of garlic and anchovies.
* Piedmontese dinner in a typical Turin “piola”.
"I had the opportunity to study at Ciao Italy for over a year to learn Italian and prepare for the B2 CILS exam. Due to lockdowns, I have been as yet unable to take the exam, but thanks to Ciao Italy, I now feel very confident in my speaking, listening, reading, and writing. I took the group intensive classes for many months and really enjoyed them, after which I switched to private tutoring which was also very helpful. I will recommend Ciao Italy in the future!"
TURIN WITH GUSTO GALLERY
All the necessary information regarding our school can be found online, but upon request, we can also send you additional details.