THINGS TO KNOW
BANKS & MONEY
- Banks are usually open from Monday to Friday (closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) from 8:20 am to 1:15 pm and from 3:00 pm to 4:15 pm, although hours may vary slightly between banks and the other. Before a public holiday, banks usually have reduced opening hours.
- The closest banks to the school are Intesa Sanpaolo in Corso Re Umberto 51/53 and Unicredit in Corso Germano Sommeiller, 35. If necessary, it is easy to open a bank account at the Unicredit bank in Via Enrico D'Ovidio ( at the Polytechnic of Turin) because they are used to dealing with international students.
- Money can be exchanged at the Forexchange office located in the Porta Nuova railway station. You can also withdraw money at the many ATMs available in all the districts of the city using many types of credit cards.
- POST OFFICE & SHIPPING
- SHOPS & SHOPPING
- BARS, RESTAURANTS AND PIZZERIAS
- CAR, BIKE & SCOOTER RENTAL
- DOCTORS & PHARMACIES
- USEFUL NUMBERS